Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Looking for somewhere new to climb in Europe

Andy Chubb - on 02 Oct 2013
There's a bunch of about 6 of us that normally have a week long trip to somewhere in Europe each year. We climb sports F6a/b and trad HVS/ 5a/b (both on a good day!).

So far in the last 10 years we've been to Mallorca, Sardinia, Sicily, Kalymnos (several times), Morocco (OK, I know it's not in Europe), El Chorro, Costa Blanca, and loads of other places across the south of France from Vingrau to Nice and up as far as Burgundy.

We're in the middle of the annual discussion about where shall we go next year, and we're a bit short of ideas, so this is where I'm seeking some help please.

Can anyone suggest a crag or area with a series of crags in Europe where we could have a great week climbing at our grade range, not too crowded or polished, ideally with accommodation other than camping, good food and wine, beautiful countryside, permanent sunshine (but not too hot).... ie the perfect new location for a week away.

... not showing 24 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums