For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: North Face Gillet XL Black

Jeromecooper - on 02 Oct 2013 - user since 01/Mar/11
Price: 65
Bought but never actually worn. Its just been sitting in my wardrobe hence the sale.

I'm more than happy to state the fact that it is in perfect condition, just see for yourself. Email if you want pics.

Jacket Shell: 50D Mini-Ripstop Nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
Insulation: 700 fill goose down
Fit: Regular fit, hem cinch-cord
Standard Pockets: Two zipped handwarmer pockets
Zip: Full length front zip
Weight: 500g
Zip in compatible
Stows in hand pocket
Double-layer taffeta on shoulders for increased abrasion resistance

The North Face Men's Nuptse Vest is a must-have down insulated sleeveless jacket that is a mandatory addition to any outdoor wardrobe. Packed with lofty 700 fill goose down for base camp or belay stance comfort, once on the move this jacket stows in a hand pocket. Double layer taffeta on the shoulders provides extra abrasion resistance to ropes and back pack straps. This is the sleeveless version of the legendary jacket, whose name is inspired by the towering Himalayan peak Nuptse. The North Face Men's Nuptse Vest is a favourite all-year 'round insulated vest for cool urban landscapes or high altitude treks and climbs.

700 Fill Down: Superior insulation in a lightweight for bitterly cold environments.

... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums