For Sale/Wanted forum


View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: 4 x DMM alpha sport quickdraws 12cm brand new

cat88 - on 03 Oct 2013 - user since 27/Dec/12
Price: 50

4 un used DMM alpha sport quickdraws 12cm version
I boulder 90% of the time and trad the other 10% so never had a use for these shorties, I kept a hold of them thinking maybe one day... but now im out for 3 months with a broken collarbone so they really should go to someone who will use them!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/emokid310588/quickdraws_zps6bf5fbe4.jpg



... not showing 9 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums