UKC

FS: LA SPORTIVA SPANTIK BOOT *Brand New* 44

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jon Ellis 07 Oct 2013
premier post photo
Price: £360 inluding postage

La Sportiva Spantik

Brand new, never worn, in original box with tags!

Size 44 (UK 10.5)

RRP: £450 - £510

I purchased these boots on ebay a while back from a seller who had been given them as part of a sponsored expedition – he already had a pair of high altitude boots so was selling for extra cash. At the time I had aspirations of climbing in the greater ranges so bought them. Sadly these dreams will have to wait and I am currently confined to climbing in the Alps and Scotland for which I have my trusty Nepal Evos. I have come to the realisation that these boots could really do with a good home instead of sitting in a wardrobe surplus to requirements so I am reluctantly selling.

http://www.sportiva.com/products/footwear/mountain/spantik

La Sportiva description below:
The Spantik is perfect for 6-7000 meter peaks or anywhere that you need a toasty warm performance fit.

This is a lighter, warmer more compact alternative to the Nuptse. It is step-in crampon compatible and provides excellent technical climbing capabilities.

IDEAL TERRIAN: 6000-7000 meter peaks or high cold mountaineering conditions

WEIGHT: 44.48 oz • 1261 g

LAST: Nuptse

OUTER BOOT: PU-Tech transparent PU-coated embossed Benecke CeraCom® PUR leatherette/ Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating/ Vibram® rubber rand/ Molded TPU ankle backstay reinforcement/ PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermo-reflective aluminum facing coated with an anti-abrasion flockingcoated with an anti-abrasion flocking

INNER BOOT: Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/ Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating

INSOLE: 5mm thermal structure carbon fiber and aluminum insulation

MIDSOLE: TPU/ Dual-density Micropore EVA

SOLE: Vibram® Montagna

SIZE: 44

COLOR: Yellow/Grey/Black

ITEM NUMBER: 296

OP Jon Ellis 11 Oct 2013
In reply to Jon Ellis:

Now £330 postage included.
 mattnuttall 11 Oct 2013
In reply to Jon Ellis: not buying big mountain boots but - is this the same Jon Ellis from back in't day at BUK? if so how are ya? Matt Nuttall
 Thirdi 12 Oct 2013
In reply to mattnuttall:

Are you on about the Jon Ellis that's a climber and beer monster from Rochdale?!
 jamie-annetts 13 Oct 2013
In reply to Jon Ellis: hi are these still for sale ?

jamie
OP Jon Ellis 13 Oct 2013
In reply to jamie-annetts: Yes they are.
OP Jon Ellis 13 Oct 2013
In reply to mattnuttall: Sorry mate, not the same Jon Ellis
OP Jon Ellis 14 Oct 2013
In reply to Jon Ellis:

Now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...