Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - new head torch for fell running from a real shop today

mike123 - on 09 Oct 2013
head torches in our house :various old petzl tikka s in states of brokeness, 2 of those tiny BD things - flat batteries, an old school BD with knackered elsatic - i duct taped this to my helmet last winter, a couple of cheapy/rubbish from wilko s for car/ wood shed jiggery pokery , bike helemts with magic shines gerry rigged to them and finally a fancy BD green thing (ion ?) that I ve just spent the last half hour looking for and seems to have been eaten by the house ghost (john) . So our lass is going running straight after work tonight and left the house this morning in a strop because she couldnt find her "good" torch and i think it was me who lost it so since i have a couple of jobs to do in keswick this aft i thought i would get her a new one and drop it off at work for her. 60 ish ? i m guessing that i will be able to get pretty much anything in kewsick other than alpkit, chinese cheapys. any ideas fell running types ?
... not showing 12 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums