UKC

Panoramic Prints

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 soularch 11 Oct 2013
Hi, my Sony compact takes pretty reasonable panoramas, in 4912x1080 format, and I'm looking to get some printed at a reasonable cost. Can anyone suggest a decent online printing outfit who would do prints? (I think that's a 4.5:1 aspect ratio roughly) so maybe 18x4"(?) photos or slightly smaller? Not massively impressed with the like of snapfish/photobox but there must be an outfit out there who do this kind of work at a reasonable price! Cheers
parberoo 11 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch:
Hi,
We have a large format printer (24") so can potentially print what you like. We have 4 paper types (satin. gloss, heavyweight matte and litho-realistic (very nice stuff that)) and we can do canvas up to pretty much anything by 22". I don't have a business site up as such anymore as my day job takes up too much time but we do our own printing for my missus' photography side line and various other people that know we do it.
If you did want something doing let me know. I need to buy a yellow ink as it ran the other week
Would send you the prices but I don't have my pricelist with me at work. Reply to this if you did want prices sending over and I will mail you when I get home tonight.
Regards,
Jamie
OP soularch 11 Oct 2013
In reply to parberoo: If you could email me some prices, that would be great, but I'm looking for something fairly cheap so perhaps that might not suit.. Anybody else?
 Kieran_John 11 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch:

Costco aren't badly priced if you're a member or know a member:

http://leeds.costcophoto.co.uk/about/photo.prints
 Toerag 11 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch: blurb?
OP soularch 13 Oct 2013
In reply to Toerag: Think that blurb is just for books? Look like quite a cool site though..
 d_b 13 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch:

A mate of mine recommended these guys in Bristol: http://www.nicheframes.co.uk

I haven't used them myself, but am planning to send a pano or two their way.
 ChrisJD 14 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch:

So how much are you looking to spend per print?
 Toerag 14 Oct 2013
In reply to soularch:
> (In reply to Toerag) Think that blurb is just for books? Look like quite a cool site though..

I've no idea - I know my missus has used them for books and just guessed that they do other stuff.
OP soularch 14 Oct 2013
In reply to ChrisJD: maybe up to £5 or so, but I'm looking for a bit better quality than the snapfish/photobox stuff

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...