UKC

Albaracin, Fall 2013 - full movie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Žiga Janež 16 Oct 2013
You have to visit Albarracin, Spain. Super solid red sandstone, you will love it.

vimeo.com/76962097
 balmybaldwin 16 Oct 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

How far did they fall?
Žiga Janež 31 Oct 2013
 Hillseeker 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

Nice video.

Really like el cocodrilo at the end!
 steve taylor 31 Oct 2013
In reply to balmybaldwin:

How's your Spanish?

Thanks for the video Ziga - would love to go to Albaracin one day. Some of the top-outs look "interesting" though.
Žiga Janež 31 Oct 2013
In reply to steve taylor: My friend speaks Italian so that helped us much. Most of the locals don't speak or understand English. So I used my hands to show what I want But climbers are from all over the world and even some Spanish climbers can speak bad English but enough to understand them.

Yes we are not used to that kind of top-outs and that is why they look interesting
Better to train how to mantle before visiting Albarracin
Žiga Janež 31 Oct 2013
In reply to toasted: If you go to Albarracin you have to try that boulder it quite similar to Le Crocodile in Fontainebleau (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gvgsemop8).
 Alex@home 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

really enjoyed that. good to see a film of people enjoying doing things that i could aspire to if i pulled my finger out and got fit again - well some of them anyway
 Fraser 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

Really nice video and well edited, but the 'approach drive' scene went on way too long, sorry!
Žiga Janež 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Fraser: have to agree with you will make it shorter. thanks
 steve taylor 01 Nov 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

I did enjoy the video, but on some of the problems it was framed such that you couldn't see the finishing holds...
Žiga Janež 01 Nov 2013
In reply to steve taylor: could you please make an example?
 steve taylor 01 Nov 2013
In reply to Žiga Janež:

On a few of the problems, you saw the climber reaching for holds, but they were out of the top of the picture... so you couldn't see what they were reaching for.
Žiga Janež 02 Nov 2013
In reply to steve taylor: Yes, "missed" top outs were easy and not that much attractive and also whole movie is filmed with an Samsung Galaxy S2. The leans are really not that wide. That why we just couldn't get the whole bolder in to it.
Žiga Janež 05 Nov 2013
In reply to steve taylor: I did some corrections

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...