UKC

Ben Moon's Twitter feed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Have we had this? As far as I can see from the above, BM has just redpointed Mecca Extension and intends to move on to Evolution, starting today (or perhaps just carrying on today).

How long has he been climbing again, I wonder?

I do realise this probably won't happen and is a long way off an' all, but wouldn't it be amazing if he did 9a (leaving Hubble aside for a moment) and/or Northern Lights after all these years.

jcm
 Enty 17 Oct 2013
In reply to johncoxmysteriously:

He RP'd Power Ranger at Malham back in June. He's not doing bad for an old git is he?

E
 ripper 17 Oct 2013
In reply to johncoxmysteriously: he's the same age as me. the similarity ends there...
 UKB Shark 17 Oct 2013
> Have we had this? As far as I can see from the above, BM has just redpointed Mecca Extension and intends to move on to Evolution, starting today (or perhaps just carrying on today).
>
> How long has he been climbing again, I wonder?

>
> jcm

All answered here: vimeo.com/75374593
silo 17 Oct 2013
In reply to shark: Cheers for that . I really enjoyed the interview.
In reply to ripper:

Only if you've not been updating your profile - he's 47, I think? Statement of Youth is 1984 and he was 18 then.

jcm
In reply to johncoxmysteriously: John, there's hope for us all..
See him occasionally at the climbing works. He made the statement that climbing ability was no substitute for strength, but that dreadlocked kid could always really climb.
 ripper 18 Oct 2013
> (In reply to ripper)
>
> Only if you've not been updating your profile - he's 47, I think? Statement of Youth is 1984 and he was 18 then.
>
> jcm

so we're supposed to update the age on our profiles once a year? blimey seems too much like hard work to me - yeah i'm 47 now too, unfortunately
 Shani 18 Oct 2013
In reply to shark:
> (In reply to johncoxmysteriously)
> [...]
>
> [...]
>
>
>
> All answered here: vimeo.com/75374593

Good interview Simon!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...