Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - A plea for some positive vibes before heart op on Tues

Andy Mountains - on 19 Oct 2013
Some of you know me, most don't. I haven't been on here much this year. I haven't done much of anything this year.
Been plagued with a condition called Atrial Fibrillation which is an irregular heartbeat. Used to happen every few months for a day or so but, the last 12 plus months its been several hours every day. Leaves me exhausted and dizzy. Also been very depressing as you can probably imagine.
Anyway I'm off to Liverpool Heart & Chest hospital on Tuesday for an Ablation op which has a 80% chance of curing it or at least making a big improvement. Really hoping to get my life back as much for my families sake as mine. We have a new baby due at the end of November to add to our three young girls.
Just feeling pretty down and intimidated by the whole situation and could do with some positive vibes being sent my way. It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.
... not showing 86 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums