/ Wanted: womens b2 mountain boot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
mrplastique - on 21 Oct 2013 - user since 24/Mar/11
Hi,

I'm looking for some used B2 womens boots for my wife.
Don't want to spend a fortune as this will be her first foray into winter walking.
Will probably buy new should she decided she likes it.

Thanks
Tom Hutton - on 21 Oct 2013
In reply to mrplastique: Size?
mrplastique - on 21 Oct 2013
In reply to Tom Hutton:
Oops.. kind of important
UK Size 5.5

Thanks
berry6717 on 21 Oct 2013
In reply to mrplastique: I have a pair of B2 Scarpa Manta's in size 6 for sale for 50. Would make a good first time boot to see if she likes it. I am selling them as they are slightly to small for my wife but I brought them for the same reason.
mrplastique - on 21 Oct 2013
In reply to berry6717:
> (In reply to mrplastique) I have a pair of B2 Scarpa Manta's in size 6 for sale for 50. Would make a good first time boot to see if she likes it. I am selling them as they are slightly to small for my wife but I brought them for the same reason.

Thanks, I've sent a PM
Neils - on 21 Oct 2013
In reply to mrplastique: I have a pair of Cristallo Scarpa which are really excellent for all season walking and have used in Scotland over the last year. My girlfriend, Catherine has the same boot size 5.5 (39),which have been worn once on low level walk. However, because of her sensitive achilles, they haven't suited her. Considering they are as new, we are asking 95; their rrp was 215.

I would suggest that you try a Cristallo/Charmoz in a shop for size as Leeds is a bit far away from South Wales. Let me know by email if you are interested.

Neil
ads.ukclimbing.com
mrplastique - on 22 Oct 2013
In reply to mrplastique:

Thanks all for your help, I've taken up Simon's offer of a pair of Mantas.

Lee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.