UKC

Anyone going to climb in Geykibayiri at Christmas?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Heike 23 Oct 2013
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone else is going? We are staying at Climber's Garden. It's me, my partner and our four year old intending to climb most days maybe hiring a car and heading to Olympos and a few other crags as well and of course the beach. Anyone wanting to hook up for a climb, drink etc let us know.
Cheers
Heike
OP Heike 23 Oct 2013
In reply to Heike:
Oh, meant to say we are going from the 21 Dec to; 5th of Jan.
Cheers
H
OP Heike 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Heike:
Noone going?
 Blue Straggler 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Heike:

Possibly slightly tempted over New Year but no plans as yet. Thanks for public offer though! I may be in touch
OP Heike 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
Great, well, we are going from 21 to 5th Jan.
Heike
 TonyB 26 Oct 2013
In reply to Heike:

My wife has said that I can have a week sport climbing trip over new year and I was thinking of Geykibayiri, but I've been trying to persuade her that it would be fun for the three of us to go (with our 3 year old son). It would be really great if there was another family there and it just might help convince her, especially if there was a beach involved.

Tony
OP Heike 26 Oct 2013
In reply to TonyB:
Sounds great. We went once when our 4 year old was one and a bit and really enjoyed it. The Turkish people are really kidfriendly, I found! Would be great to meet up.
 Emilio Bachini 26 Oct 2013
In reply to Heike: Hello, I may possibly be there during your stay, may not the Climber's Garden specifically but in the general area, I've booked a one way ticket for mid November for a friend and me but we don't have any plans, so things could change.

Have you climbed much around the area? I will be in contact to let you know if we are or aren't going to be around, take care and speak soon.

Emilio.
OP Heike 27 Oct 2013
In reply to ebachini:
We climbed there for about ten days in 2011 ( or was it 2010?) and absolutely loved it. We only climbed near Geyikbayiri, didn't hire a car or so. Let us know if you want to hook up! For a cllimb or even only a beer or coffee! Would be nice,
Heike

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...