UKC

Blencathra Saddleback dog dirt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 24 Oct 2013
Again - the filthy mindless anti-socials are tipping their dogs out of the car, straight onto the path at fell access gate and covering it in crap. Was it you? You are returning the area to the Dark Ages. Clean people don't want the area covered in dog sh1t!
How would you like it if someone spread it all over your windscreen or door handles?
Have your tiny brains got any ability to train your dogs to crap away from the path and show some respect for your fellow mountain-lovers?
 top cat 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Removed User:

It's a real problem with sheep shit too. Damn stuff is all over the place.
Removed User 25 Oct 2013
In reply to top cat:
> (In reply to climber666)
> It's a real problem with sheep shit too. Damn stuff is all over the place.

Yeah but sheep sh1t doesn't spread as well on door handles.
 Jake463 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Removed User: I find it more annoying when people pick it up then tie the pooey bags to branches / gates etc. At least crap will eventually wash away. Disgusting and irresponsible all the same though.
 Billhook 25 Oct 2013
In reply to Jake463:
Agree. Whats that all about?
 Blodwyn 30 Oct 2013
In reply to Jake463: A similar post to that I made earlier this year on the "dog owners" on Snowdon who collect the crap in a plastic bag and drop it at the side of the path!! How do we educate them?
 drunken monkey 30 Oct 2013
In reply to Blodwyn: not a problem if they collect it on their way back down.
 jimjimjim 30 Oct 2013
In reply to Removed User: doesn't bother me...it's just another animal's shite. Human shite aroud crags with a wet wipe garnish however...
I can understand people's hatred though.
But I'd rather see dog muck than a crisp packet in the hills.
Removed User 31 Oct 2013
In reply to jimjimjim:
> But I'd rather see dog muck than a crisp packet in the hills.

No way, strongly disagree, dog dirt is the most offensive stuff known to man and pollutes every open space in this country.
 Flinticus 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Dave Perry:
Its left there for the fairies, who use it to plaster the walls of their tiny houses.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...