/ Climbing and ski gear, clothing, footwear etc
• Beal Joker 9.1mm x 50m, yellow & black, well used but no falls. £30
• Mammut Performance Static 10mm x 32m, black, good condition. £15
• Mammut Meteor 8.3mm x 60m half rope pair, yellow and black, good condition - no falls. £100 the pair
• Black Diamond Viper Android clipper leashes. £10
• Grivel Airtech ice axe, good condition - well used but loads of life left in it. £30
• DMM dyneema daisy chain, red, good condition. £5
• DMM 4CU, size 1.5, good condition. £10
• Wild Country Hexcentric 4, good condition. £5
• Simond Tornado ice screw, 13cm. £15
• 4x DMM 18cm Phantom Quickdraws, well used but plenty of life left. £15
• 8x loose DMM Phantom biners, well used but plenty of life left. £12
• 2x loose DMM Shiled biners, well used but plenty of life left. £3
• 2x loose Needlesports wiregate biners, well used but plenty of life left. £2
• 3x loose assorted screwgates - 1 DMM round bar stock HMS, 1 Zero G d-shaped screwgate, 1 Faders oval screwgate, all good condition. £5
• Petzl Mini-Traxion, good condition. £25
• DMM Super Couloir, size XL, good condition. £15
• Black Diamond Super Slacker ropebag, blue & black, used. £5
• Scarpa Maestrale ski touring boots, mondo size 28.0, BSL 314mm, well used (12 weeks worth) but plenty of life left in them. Ideal for someone starting out. £50
• Protec 'Classic Snow' ski helmet, white with green straps, size L, used but good condition. £10
• Snowpulse Xtreme 22 RAS ready airbag rucksack, ideal size for lift served off piste/day tours, used but good condition. Pack only - airbag system not included but easily available. £80
Packs and other gear
• Beghaus Expedition 80 rucksack, black, very good condition. £50
• Mountain Hardwear Summit Rocket 30l, very good condition. £50
• Petzl E+Lite, elastic headband version. £5
• Inov8 Racepac 3, fell running bumbag, blue, very good condition. £5
• Thermarest Prolite 3, 2 small repairs - good condition. £20
• Rab Assault bivi, Event Exchange Lite fabric, red. £40
• Terra Nova Bothy 4, used but good condition apart from a few small abrasions and a small section of seam failure around the drawcord top which doesn't affect function. £10
• MSR Miniworks water filter, needs a new filter element but otherwise good condition. £10
Clothing and shoes
• Haglofs Spitz Jacket, Blue, size XL, well used but decent condition other than one of the wrist velcro strips needing partially sewing back on. £15
• La Sportiva Xplorer, size 45, colour blue & yellow, very good condition. £60
• REI Polartec Powerdry crew top, size XL, navy & charcoal. £5
• Prana Axiom jeans, 36"x30", very good condition. £35
• Prana Bronson trousers, 36"x30", brown, very good condition. £35
• Icebreaker bodyfit 260, 1/4 zip, blue & grey, good condition. £20
• Marmot Baffin belay jacket, size XL, grey with yellow zips, good condition. £30
• Mountain Hardwear Drystein Jacket, size XL, red, good condition with one repair to a small tear. £50
• Patagonia Ready Mix jacket, size XL, red, well used, a few small abrasions, but plenty of life left in it. £30
• North Face Flight Series long sleeve baselayer top, size XL, blue, well used. £5
• Rab Alpine Pull-on, size XL, blue, very good condition. £20
• Prana wicking base layer, size XL, blue shoulders and grey body. £5
• Eider Ergonomic Motion softshell trousers with removable braces and internal gaiters, size XL, black, very good condition. £40
• Marmot softshell trousers, size XL, black, very good condition. £35
• Mountain Hardwear Escalade trousers, XL, khaki, good condition. £15
• Mountain Hardwear Zonal 1/4 zip pullover, XL, black, brand new with tags. £40
• North Face Hyvent insulated ski trousers, size L, black, with internal snow gaiters and thigh vents, a few scuffs but otherwise good condition. £20
yhm - I'll take the Mammut Meteors if they are dry treated.
Can I please have the Haglofs Spitz, the Marmot Baffin, the TNF insulated trousers and the RAB Alpine pull on if available?
Would need posting to the south coast.
hello. Mailed you about all Phantoms + bum-bag. Cheers.
Sent you mail re:Mountain Hardwear Escalade trousers and Zonal 1/4 zip.
don't you have too much kit already?!
I have just discovered an email from you in my junk box, will pop over a hello tomorrow at some point.
Hope Bettys tea room survives the hurricane!
Ha! Never too much.
Size XL and 45 boot size, this post has our names written all over it (:o)
It's mildly gusty in Harrogate. Will have to dig out my Arc'teryx rain,wind,jam and scone resistant onesie to make the epic mid morning trek though. It's grim down South.
Would you except £40 for the phatom quick draws, 4CU cam and assorted screw
gates, biners and bothy bag?
Also could I also see a picture of the ski helmet please?
Has anyone heard anything back from the OP? Just wondering as I haven't had a reply.
Not yet Brian. I suspect he will be busy though when he opens his inbox!
Cheers Rob - as well as the bivi bag, am also interested in the filter.
Thing is: i need em in a long leg (34")!
Are the above both short or medium lengths?
Haglofs Spitz jacket
Marmot Baffin jacket
TNF ski trousers
Rab Alpine pull on
...and I'm waiting for confirmations on a load of other stuff. I'll try to update this in the evenings with what has sold.
• Beal Joker 9.1mm x 50m
• Mammut Meteor 8.3mm x 60m half rope pair
• Black Diamond Viper Android clipper leashes
• Grivel Airtech ice axe
• DMM 4CU
• Simond Tornado ice screw
• 4x DMM 18cm Phantom Quickdraws
• 8x loose DMM Phantom biners
• 2x loose DMM Shield biners
• 3x loose assorted screwgates
• Black Diamond Super Slacker ropebag
• Petzl E+Lite
• Inov8 Racepac 3
• Thermarest Prolite 3
• Terra Nova Bothy 4
• Haglofs Spitz Jacket
• REI Polartec Powerdry crew top
• Marmot Baffin belay jacket
• Rab Alpine Pull-on
• North Face Flight Series long sleeve baselayer top
• Prana wicking base layer
• Marmot softshell trousers
• Mountain Hardwear Escalade trousers
• Mountain Hardwear Escalade trousers
• North Face Hyvent insulated ski trousers
Has anyone heard anything from Rob in the last few days?
Just to say bivi bag arrived today as described - cheers Rob.
my neighbour says all the kit has arrived safe and sound, thanks very much!
<Ahem!> a few Chrimbo presents to oneself there Denni? ;0)
Anyways, Stuff arrived yesterday Rob, all in excellent order.
Elsewhere on the site
This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets... Read more
The B.D.V. — short for Black Diamond Vertical — jacket and pants are Black Diamond’s most versatile climbing... Read more
More than 20 years after first setting eyes on the peak and noting it as a potential objective, Mick Fowler, with Paul Ramsden,... Read more
October 21, 2014 – Textile Exchange, a global nonprofit dedicated to sustainability in the apparel and textile industry,... Read more
Climbing as a discipline offers plentiful metaphors for tackling life's obstacles - bravery, courage, climbing to... Read more