UKC

NEW ARTICLE: VIDEO: Steve McClure's 'Hand Picked' Malham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 28 Oct 2013
Steve McClure's Hand Picked Malham, 4 kb

In this, the fourth of a five part video series called 'Hand Picked' from Marmot, we see Steve McClure in action at Malham Cove in Yorkshire.

Steve has climbed many new routes at Malham, all hard, and even hard enough to test the mettle of the world's best climber - visiting Czech Adam Ondra, but which are his favourite classics? And how does he make them look so easy!?

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5885
 pork pie girl 28 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: love this.. Totally mad me smile my head off.. How lucky we are to have such a great crag. I've just started my love affair with malham..and this video has made me want more of it!

Cheers to marmot and steve .. Looking,forward to seeing the other hand picked videos
 Micky J 28 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: New Dawn one of the best in the world oh yes !!!! get in Ron ....
 Fraser 28 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles:

I thought for a second he was doing Yosemite Wall in trainers! Great video, I'll definitely be watching this a few times.
 gethin_allen 28 Oct 2013
I loved the way he kept saying how hard these routes are while still giving a running commentary and cruising them.
 Micky J 28 Oct 2013
In reply to gethin_allen: weak on undercuts evidently ....
 cb_6 28 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: when he says he's 'embarrassingly' weak, it must be false modesty surely. I mean, the dude's nickname is 'strong Steve', he put up a 9a/+ that Adam Ondra found challenging!
 pneame 29 Oct 2013
All the holds are upside down. Exactly!
For me, it's still the classic aid venue.....
What a great crag. What a great video.
 DrGav 29 Oct 2013

Superb. Fond memories of getting mullered at malham this summer!
 ashtond6 29 Oct 2013

so weak... so weak that he doesn't even need to tie his rock shoes up for yosemite wall!
 alasdair19 02 Dec 2013

brilliant, really inspiring. Superb commentary, well captured.

thanks v much steve and marmot folks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...