UKC

FS: Converted Ford Transit van-SWB, semi high top

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
rebeccam 30 Oct 2013
premier post photo
Ford Transit SWB, semi high top, 51 plate van for sale (red). 1998cc, diesel, 179000 miles
£1300 or near offer

3 seater van with CD player, “Stop Lock” and a very good heater.

Basic conversion for sleeping and cooking, this van comes inclusive of the additional interior fittings including: CampingGaz stove with dual burner and grill, butane gas bottle, deck chairs, crockery and cutlery if desired, washing up bowl and kettle. PowerCat gas heater and canister included. A small inverter (to convert DC power to AC and providing a USB port) is also included.

The van is perfect for anyone 5ft 6 and under to sleep across the way, for taller or additional people the bed can easily be swung around to stretch the full length of the van. Great for cycling trips, hill walking, kayaking and generally exploring the great outdoors.

Short (150cm) single mattress included. Duvet and sheet (c 1 year old) also included if wanted.

Taxed and MOT until March 2014. (And 2013 Swiss motorway vignette) Heavy duty roof rack (note kayak cradles that may be seen in the photos are not included). A telescopic ladder to access the roof is included.

Two owners – myself and a self drive company. Full service history since I bought it in March 2010.

Brand new starter motor, and recently (June 2013) brake discs and pads. Oil has been changed regularly approximately twice per annum.

Van has rust patches and evidence of attempts to keep the worst of the rust at bay.

The van is currently in the North West of Scotland (nr Achiltibuie) and will be relocating to Glasgow c.4th November. Must sell by 14 November or “webuyanycar.com” gets it! More photos avail on request.

£1,300 or near offer including all additional items as identified above.
rebeccam 31 Oct 2013
In reply to rebeccam:

I'm hoping this link will work now I've managed to brave the weather up here and take some photos:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152025483779903.1073741830.6797...

If not - just get in touch for some more.
rebeccam 06 Nov 2013
In reply to rebeccam: Now on Gumtree as well for £1,000 ono!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...