For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Anasazi velcro, Bloc sunglasses, guidebooks.

Stringy - on 01 Nov 2013 - user since 12/Jan/06
Price: 62
I'm having a bit of a sort out of stuff and have these items for sale.

5.10 Anasazi velcro rockshoes size 7.5. These are a quite old, but still have plenty of life in them. They were my partner's who does not use them anymore. I'd use them myself but they are too small for me unfortunately: 35.00 posted.

A pair of Bloc 'Billy' cat.3 sunglasses. These have never been worn (other than trying them on briefly) and are in perfect condition complete with bag (35.00 retail): 15.00 posted.

A55 sport climbs guide book (first edition) - unused in perfect condition. This guide is somewhat out of date now with recent developments but still has a lot of routes at most of the crags: 6.00 posted.

Tremadog guide (Climbers Club: This is the year 2000 edition (the one without any stars!) and is in perfect condition with no writing or ticks (apart from 'Tremadog' written along the page top edge - I do this with all my guides). Obviously this guide has been superseded by the recent edition, but it still has most of the routes: 6.00 posted.

I have photos of the items if needed and all of the items could be collected if you are passing (I live 1 mile off the A5 between Shrewsbury and Oswestry) or live nearby.
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums