/ FS: Big DVD collection for sale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Lel & Stacey - on 04 Nov 2013 - user since 27/Oct/13
Price: 0.75

Having a clear out to raise money for climbing & so its time to sell my DVD collection...

At just 75p each a real bargain & cheap enough not only to build a great collection but you could always re sell at a profit! email me for full list but price is assuming you buy a lot otherwise prices will have to be more if buying only a few & will vary depending on how many & which titles.

All originals & no damage to cases.

Only selling as rarely watch.

Happy to post regardless of quantity wanted or collection from Porthcawl in South Wales if preferred

Top films

Will consider part ex on climbing gear

ralphio - on 04 Nov 2013
In reply to LelStacey: hi. Interested in seeing the list if you wouldn't mind mailing it to me. Thanks.
Lel & Stacey - on 04 Nov 2013
In reply to ralphio: Hi, please send an email to lel72@live.com & I will hit reply with list :)
Lel & Stacey - on 04 Nov 2013
In reply to Lel & Stacey:

Just to confirm, the price of 75p o.n.o is assuming someone buys the lot or most.

if selling just a few then im afraid the price would need to be standard value..
Lel & Stacey - on 05 Nov 2013

will part ex on a ladies mountain bike as well :)
Lel & Stacey - on 05 Nov 2013
In reply to Lel & Stacey: if buying the whole lot i will do them for just 70p each... anyone would think its Christmas with a bargain like that ;)
mfisher - on 05 Nov 2013
In reply to Lel & Stacey: can you email me the list please. matthew_fisher123@hotmail.co.uk
add6598 - on 05 Nov 2013

Could I have the list dude?
Addpayne@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers
Frankie boy - on 06 Nov 2013
In reply to add6598: Could I get a list too please ?
frankramsden@hotmail.com
Cheers
Lel & Stacey - on 06 Nov 2013
In reply to Lel & Stacey: whilst the idea was to sell the lot in one go everyone seems to be asking about just a few at 30-50....

having thought about it i will sell individually but not at 70p so depending on which films & how many i might have to charge 90p-1.50 plus postage if not collecting in person.
Mason - on 22 Nov 2013

Which is top the top for DVD if i need so where i should get DVD with UK free vouchers
Niall - on 22 Nov 2013
In reply to Mason:

Hi Mason, I don't suppose you know if Millstone Buttress is in yet?
ads.ukclimbing.com
ex0 - on 22 Nov 2013

Can someone chuck the list up on pastebin so we don't have to go through this 'email me the list' thing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.