ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Women's Massive UK Event not important enough??

BCT on 04 Nov 2013
The Women's Climbing Symposium this year was excellent. Such good workshops and speakers. I came away utterly inspired and totally psyched to put what I learnt into practice at the wall and into my daily routines. The speakers were fanatstic, with Mina leslie-wujastyk giving a very personal account of overcoming psychological barriers, Fran brown talking about managing stress and Rebecca Dent on nutrition- to name but a few!
The workshops were invaluable and I can now say I have been leaping like a flying squirrel with Leah Crane and and hanging off slopers with Emma Tywford.

I am very disappointed at the lack of advertising or discussion about this on UKC- if this was an event which men went to as well it would be all OVER the forums and news.
Understandably you might enquire why men, who were not allowed to go, would discuss it but I am implying more that UKC should be putting it on their news item maybe BEFORE the event as well as after (if that is actually going to happen...no sign of it yet). So please no bullish come backs on that one.

Anyway I hope to now go and use my newly found crushing skills to beast it all over the place.

UKC Edit: The report is here http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68482
... not showing 260 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums