/ FS: Army style rucksacks, goretex jackets and bivy jacket
For Sale are the following items, suitable for bushcraft activties or just as a piece of kit that is bombproof and cheap that you don't mind abusing.
- Day sack 35 ltrs 2 side pouches and top flap sippered pocket £10 posted
- 120 Ltr DPM bergen / rucksack, with side pouches, absolutely bombproof. Used for travelling and carrying heavy loads. £25 posted
- Insulated belay jacket Olive Green / Sand, size Large (primaloft style synthetic jacket). Great for bivys or around the campfire. £20 posted
- Dpm goretex jacket height 170cm chest 112cm, double velcro sealed storm flap over sip, good hood stowed in collar, double cargo pockets. £20 posted.
- Dpm goretext trousers size large £15 posted
Pictures on request.
Nick...... ermmm.... yeah, fair one! does an NSN count?
Others: will email pictures today.
Shouldn't these be going back to your cqms?
Not when it isn't issued in the first place.
Surely the cost of these items should be in packs of biscuits since that's obviously what you paid for them!
Pics of the Bergen, day sack and jacket please ?
Day sack now sold,
contact me with your email address so i can send the pictures to you.
do send me a pic of the rucksack please! firstname.lastname@example.org
Elsewhere on the site
Pete Whittaker has flashed the 32 pitch route Freerider 5.12d on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley over three days,... Read more
This survey is being conducted by the Outdoor Industries Association in order to find out more about how and why people... Read more
A pack designed for year-round ascents. Super light, flexible, strippable and seasonally versatile you can rely on this perennial... Read more
Nuts, wires, stoppers, chocks, wedges, whatever you want to call them, have been around for a long time. Initially made from... Read more
Every so often you meet someone in climbing that makes you take a step back. Someone with a fire in their eye, passion in... Read more