/ FS: Army style rucksacks, goretex jackets and bivy jacket
For Sale are the following items, suitable for bushcraft activties or just as a piece of kit that is bombproof and cheap that you don't mind abusing.
- Day sack 35 ltrs 2 side pouches and top flap sippered pocket £10 posted
- 120 Ltr DPM bergen / rucksack, with side pouches, absolutely bombproof. Used for travelling and carrying heavy loads. £25 posted
- Insulated belay jacket Olive Green / Sand, size Large (primaloft style synthetic jacket). Great for bivys or around the campfire. £20 posted
- Dpm goretex jacket height 170cm chest 112cm, double velcro sealed storm flap over sip, good hood stowed in collar, double cargo pockets. £20 posted.
- Dpm goretext trousers size large £15 posted
Pictures on request.
Nick...... ermmm.... yeah, fair one! does an NSN count?
Others: will email pictures today.
Shouldn't these be going back to your cqms?
Not when it isn't issued in the first place.
Surely the cost of these items should be in packs of biscuits since that's obviously what you paid for them!
Pics of the Bergen, day sack and jacket please ?
Day sack now sold,
contact me with your email address so i can send the pictures to you.
do send me a pic of the rucksack please! email@example.com
Elsewhere on the site
So, just what is the Petzl RocTrip? Every year French climbing manufacturer pick a sport climbing area that has potential... Read more
Aiming at designing and producing the best belay glasses to protect climbers’ necks, Y&Y focuses on every detail to... Read more
The B.D.V. — short for Black Diamond Vertical — jacket and pants are Black Diamond’s most versatile climbing... Read more
On Sunday 12th October the Depot Climbing Centre Leeds held its 5th annual Battle of Britain competition. The competition has... Read more
Pete Whittaker has flashed the 32 pitch route Freerider 5.12d on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley over three days,... Read more