UKC

Set of 4 Winter Alloys and Tyres (A3, Golf, Seat)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Aletsch 07 Nov 2013
premier post photo
Ready to drive to the Highlands or the Alps? For sale as new (no exaggeration), 4 original 5-spoke Audi Alloys with 4 as new Dunlop SP Wintersport 3D tyres (205/55/R16). You don't need a 4X4 with this set!
Available as I sold my 2009 A3 sportback, these wheels will fit on a variety of Golf's Audi A3's, Seat's, Skoda's. Audi hubcap can be removed if you drive something else from the VAG group. Price new £950. Sensible offers appreciated.
 franksnb 08 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch: where are the tyres?
 sbc_10 08 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch:

They sometimes change the bolt pattern and separation distances on each model generation of popular cars.

Do you know which of the Golf's ( Mk IV,V...etc) they will fit?

OP Aletsch 08 Nov 2013
In reply to franksnb: Macclesfield
OP Aletsch 08 Nov 2013
In reply to sbc_10:
Bought the wheels and tyres in 2011 from Audi, for a 2009 A3 sportback. Would suggest checking with dealer, alternatively, happy to measure separation distance (using normal household tools, not laser measuring equipment).
OP Aletsch 09 Nov 2013
Distance = 6.5cm, just over 2.5 inch....
 sbc_10 09 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch:

Cheers Aletsch, I think your wheels will be compatible with the Golf that was being produced in 2009, which may be the Mk V or VI.
Sadly I have a Mk IV from 2003 so I think it's non-matching.

Good luck with the sale.
Rigid Raider 12 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch:

They should sell soon.... we got a set of Avon winter tyres for my wife's Ibiza and they really are astonishing in snow. Her car came without a spare so we keep three in the garage and one in the boot well with a wheel change kit I got off Ebay.
OP Aletsch 15 Nov 2013
In reply to Rigid Raider: Agree, unbelievable grip in snow and ice. Once using winter tyres, you never want to go back !!
 sargy 16 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch:

I'm potentially interested, but I'd need to know the stud pattern and offset to see if they'll fit on my Octavia. Have you any pics of the alloys too?
OP Aletsch 16 Nov 2013
In reply to sargy: Sargy, I can send more pictures , no problem. Sorry, I don't know what the stud pattern or offset is?
 rif 16 Nov 2013
In reply to Aletsch:
You can look them up here:
http://www.wheelfitment.eu/
This site will also tell you which other VAG group cars these wheels will fit.
OP Aletsch 16 Nov 2013
In reply to rif: Thanks Rif, good tip.

So these wheels have : Offset 50 - PCD 5X112 Centre Bore 57.1

Never too old to learn!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...