UKC

Bradley Alpinist website warning

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Wullie 10 Nov 2013
After a cold December 2012, I decided that I would purchase a Dachstein wool hat. After a lengthy search on the web, the main outlet that was coming up was an American climbing website called "Bradley Alpinist". It appeared that these hats were out of stock when I ordered, I was assured by email that they would be in stock in the coming months. I was offered a refund at this point, which I declined in good faith(fully expecting the order to be honoured). As I'm sure most people are aware you can claim money back thru paypal for situations like this for up to 90 days. Sadly my 90 day security blanket has been reached and breached by quite some way. Numerous unanswered emails and phone calls later I have now given up. Hat ordered December 2012 and still no hat! It was only 30 odd quid but some jumpers on this site are hundreds of pounds!
Buyers beware!!!!
 Aigen 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Wullie: Get in contact with Dane from http://coldthistle.blogspot.com/

He ran an artical on his blog about dachstein wool and it featured BradleyAlpinist alot in the artical. Just email him.
 Kai 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Wullie:

I waited 10 months for a Dachstien sweater from these guys. It eventually did show up, but had a hole in it where the seams were not joined.

Not a terrific experience. Probably mostly the fault of their suppliers of Dachstein goods, who seem somewhat unreliable.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...