Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Bradley Alpinist website warning

Wullie - on 10 Nov 2013
After a cold December 2012, I decided that I would purchase a Dachstein wool hat. After a lengthy search on the web, the main outlet that was coming up was an American climbing website called "Bradley Alpinist". It appeared that these hats were out of stock when I ordered, I was assured by email that they would be in stock in the coming months. I was offered a refund at this point, which I declined in good faith(fully expecting the order to be honoured). As I'm sure most people are aware you can claim money back thru paypal for situations like this for up to 90 days. Sadly my 90 day security blanket has been reached and breached by quite some way. Numerous unanswered emails and phone calls later I have now given up. Hat ordered December 2012 and still no hat! It was only 30 odd quid but some jumpers on this site are hundreds of pounds!
Buyers beware!!!!
... not showing 2 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums