UKC

MT's Digital log book (Dlog)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Panick 11 Nov 2013
Anyone had any experience with the MT digital log, What do you think?
ccmm 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Panick: It's ok for single days but the grouping of hills is too local if you put mult day trips in one entry. I realise that folk heading for assessment would want to write each day of a multi day trip separately as it' s easier to read and it bulks up the logbook but I'm not in that boat.

I do like it tho.
OP Panick 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Panick: Im about to fill it in for my CWLA training, Im going to have to copy lots of information over and I'm not looking forward to it.
 AdCo82 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Panick:

Do you have to complete it digitally now?
 Welsh Kate 11 Nov 2013
In reply to An Triubhas:
They're recommending you use it for future entries but you don't have to back-fill it if you don't want to.
 AdCo82 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Welsh Kate:

Is it available for summer and winter ml yet?
 RagingSphere 11 Nov 2013
In reply to Panick:

You don't have to copy anything over if you don't want to. If you have any logs you have been keeping in any computerised format, or any logs you can scan into a computer, you can just upload them into the CV section.

I've even uploaded a document which is basically a link to my UKC log as thats kept more up to date for Single and Multi-pitch climbing than any other log I have.
 Welsh Kate 11 Nov 2013
In reply to An Triubhas:
Winter ML yes, not summer. The website says other awards should be linked to the DLOG in New Year. Annoying that what is probably their biggest award, ML(S) is one of the last to be included.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...