/ FS: Over 50 Guide Books

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rednip1972 - on 12 Nov 2013 - user since 12/Nov/13
Price: 60
Over 50 guide books for sale. Mostly Britain but there is a couple of European ones.
Can email pictures if needed. Mostly in good condition there may be a few ticks. Nice mixture of old and new titles. Collection from sheffield 7 please.
jspinderplumbing@virginmedia.com

jack_44 - on 12 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972:
Don't suppose you have a North East England one? Long shot I know!
August West on 12 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972:

So, is this 60 for fifty guidebooks?

I'm interested...
Chris Sansum - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to jack_44:

Hi Jack (in more ways than one!),

Cotswold Outdoor in Reading still had copies of the NE England climbing guidebook last time I looked. It was a couple of months back or so, but I guess it could be worth a call to them if Rednip doesn't have one! Realise it is hard to get hold of them, but I guess Reading climbers don't tend to venture up to the far North East to climb - they tend to stop at the Peak or Yorkshire!

Cheers,

Chris
jack_44 - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Chris Sansum:
Thanks Chris, very helpful. I shall have a look.

Thanks for your help.
seankenny - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972:

Aren't you supposed to tell us which ones they are?
jamie ward - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972: I'm interested in the lot can you send me a list or pictures?
Frank the Husky - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972: Post a list of what you have for sale or no one will bother.
matt pigden - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Rednip1972: I'm interested in buying some/all of these. But would like to know what ones you are selling. I'm based in/near Sheffield so can collect.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Frank the Husky - on 15 Nov 2013
In reply to matt pigden: There are no guidebooks for sale, he just wants your sixty quid.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.