/ Warwickshire's first bouldering video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
JimboWizbo - on 13 Nov 2013
Just a bit of fun, hope you find it funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j14fDTgIqXQ
SouthernSteve on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:
Where is it ?
JimboWizbo - on 13 Nov 2013
In reply to SouthernSteve:
http://countryparks.warwickshire.gov.uk/country-parks/burton-dassett-hills-country-park/

It's a lovely place for a picnic, in fact it has a page on UKC which I found quite funny
Ramblin dave - on 14 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:
Inspirational stuff!
Rampikino - on 14 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:

Love it!
keith-ratcliffe on 15 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: I used to live in Cov and the mecca of training sites was "The Bridge" - not giving away its location but locals know where.
Calder - on 15 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: Who needs Font?!
Tamati - on 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

I was a local and have never heard of it.
seapick - on 16 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: What about the boulder @ Compton Verney - now that is art - and Johnny Dawes has climbed it - OK so security don't let you climb it any more but...
keith-ratcliffe on 16 Nov 2013
In reply to Tamati: OK I have to 'fess up to a Senior/Red Wine moment last night! The 'Bridge' was in Norfolk where I lived 20 years earlier than Cov. I got completely mixed up! Sorry. Bet there are bridges on the disused railway line that heads west from Stratford though.
Rob Exile Ward on 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe: When I lived in Coventry there seemed to be a tacit acceptance that bouldering on Kenilworth Castle was OK, if you stayed out of sight. I never had any trouble anyway.
Tamati - on 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

Easily done.
67hours - on 17 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: Very good! I've climbed all of these already, but I'd highly recommend Arete 33A, a much cleaner line.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.