UKC

Lakeside blocs - Burrator

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cornishben 16 Nov 2013
Planning to have an explore of these tomorrow but was wondering if anyone has any directions or a topo to save some time fruitlessly searching.. I understand they're near the dam on the east side

I know Tom used to have some topos on rustypeg but they seem to have gone

Or if they're just going to be green this time of year then please tell me I'd normally go up to combeshead but will be limited for time
 Kafoozalem 16 Nov 2013
In reply to cornishben:

Yep - must remind Tom to upload the Lakeside topo's to his new look site. Some problems will be dry and some wet tomorrow. Just park up at the reservoir and walk across it keeping the water to your left. At the end go right over a style and the bouldering is about 100m in. At the very top of the slope you'll find the overhang of Jungle VIP and there is a scattering of boulders all the way down the slope to river level. If you send me an email address I could email you a guide.
I would also recommend Down Tor. There is currently a guide to download from www.rustypeg.co.uk
OP cornishben 16 Nov 2013
In reply to Kafoozalem: thanks, thats enough info to get me there . My email is ben @ mendipclimb.org.uk . Will check out down tor if i have time

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...