UKC

Margelef accommodation - any recommendations?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Zoe123 18 Nov 2013
Hi,

I'm heading to Margelef in Spain in January for a week with a friend and we are looking for somewhere cheap (but nice) to stay. I have heard that Can Severet Refugi is a good option but was wondering if anyone had any experience of staying there? Or any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any tips!
 Ali.B 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Zoe123:
you might try rl raco de la finestra, newly refurbished and they have individual rooms or a bunk arrangement. Cant remember the price, but it was good and they did good food there as well.
 DaveR 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Ali.B:

I've just stayed in the new refugio. It was very nice, about 10 euros a night.
OP Zoe123 19 Nov 2013
In reply to Ali.B: Ok great - that sounds like a good option. Will check it out.
OP Zoe123 19 Nov 2013
In reply to DaveR: Thanks - which is the new refugio?
 Sayon 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Zoe123: hostal tres pins is very friendly, really cheap and does good food. Iirc the half board deal is about 30 euros a night (not sure exactly, but very reasonable)
RockShock 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Zoe123:

Raco de la Finestra refuge is a good option, full of good vibe and decent conditions, especially now after they changed the building and moved to the new place two years ago...
 Ali.B 20 Nov 2013
In reply to DaveR:
> (In reply to Ali.B)
>
> I've just stayed in the new refugio. It was very nice, about 10 euros a night.

i think he means the one i mentioned. I was certainly brand spanking new in March of this year
 Ali.B 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Ali.B:
IT.... i'm a little older and creaky
 Alan Pierce 20 Nov 2013
You could try Mac and Holys new place its called Casa Catalunya

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...