UKC

Tents and climbing kit for Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 fudoshin 20 Nov 2013
For Sale

Photos available for all so just ask for what you'd like pics of..

MSR Hubba Hubba 2person tent. Green. Used for a week in camp 4 Yosemite (no extra charge for the kudos). In excellent condition. With pegs but no guy lines as it never came with any. £160 +p/p

Boreal big wall boots . Size 8 42. Used about 6 times for local big wall practice and in great condition! £25 +p/p

Evolv Geshido lace. Sz 8/42 but would be better for someone who's a 7/41 as they are very tight! Like new. £30 +p/p

Scarpa Super Manta sz 8/42. Burgundy/brown. Good condition with excellent soles. Non Goretex. £35+ p/p

Wild Country Ultra Trisar tent. Could do with some TLC. Has a tear in the mesh door and the inside of the fly is delaminating. I've treated it previously with a spray on proofed and it's never leaked. Could be a great backpacking tent for someone with a little bit of maintenance. Only £25 + p/p

3x motion research BDH style screw top containers all with lid retaining cords and suspension straps gaffa'd on ready for use on a big wall. Large one could be used as a poop tube. All taken to yos' but never left the ground/used.. £15+ p/p

BD Big Gun big walling harness sz L. Excellent condition. Only used for 6 big wall training sessions in the uk and one practice pitch in yos'. With hammer holster Absolutely no falls. £25+ p/p

Pair of Yates big wall ladder aiders with DMM oval snap gates and DMM daisy chains. Same amount of use as the harness above. Ovals are scratched as would be expected. All for £25 + p/p

Mountain Tools awesome big wall 'Max rack' chest harness. Hardly used, super strong and very comfy. Sz lge 42-44' chest ish... £25 + p/p

I'm having a massive clear out so take advantage!
Collection possible from the Bristol area and postage charged at cost.
Payment vis BACS or paypal details sent via PM once you've let me know what you'd like..
 Nordie_matt 21 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin: yhm re hubba hubba
In reply to fudoshin:

Have mailed you re the tent.
 David_Gledson 21 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin:
Hi, I've sent you a message regarding the aiders. I'll take them if they are still available please.
Cheers
David
 cliff shasby 22 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin:
yhm

baldy.matt 23 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin:

Any pics of the harness?? I would be interested!!
OP fudoshin 23 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin:

> For Sale

> Photos available for all so just ask for what you'd like pics of..

> MSR Hubba Hubba 2person tent. Green. Used for a week in camp 4 Yosemite (no extra charge for the kudos). In excellent condition. With pegs but no guy lines as it never came with any. £160 +p/p. SOLD!

> Boreal big wall boots . Size 8 42. Used about 6 times for local big wall practice and in great condition! £25 +p/p

> Evolv Geshido lace. Sz 8/42 but would be better for someone who's a 7/41 as they are very tight! Like new. £30 +p/p

> Scarpa Super Manta sz 8/42. Burgundy/brown. Good condition with excellent soles. Non Goretex. £35+ p/p

> Wild Country Ultra Trisar tent. Could do with some TLC. Has a tear in the mesh door and the inside of the fly is delaminating. I've treated it previously with a spray on proofed and it's never leaked. Could be a great backpacking tent for someone with a little bit of maintenance. Only £25 + p/p SOLD!

> 3x motion research BDH style screw top containers all with lid retaining cords and suspension straps gaffa'd on ready for use on a big wall. Large one could be used as a poop tube. All taken to yos' but never left the ground/used.. £15+ p/p

> BD Big Gun big walling harness sz L. Excellent condition. Only used for 6 big wall training sessions in the uk and one practice pitch in yos'. With hammer holster Absolutely no falls. £25+ p/p SOLD!

> Pair of Yates big wall ladder aiders with DMM oval snap gates and DMM daisy chains. Same amount of use as the harness above. Ovals are scratched as would be expected. All for £25 + p/p. SOLD!

> Mountain Tools awesome big wall 'Max rack' chest harness. Hardly used, super strong and very comfy. Sz lge 42-44' chest ish... £25 + p/p

> I'm having a massive clear out so take advantage!

> Collection possible from the Bristol area and postage charged at cost.

> Payment vis BACS or paypal details sent via PM once you've let me know what you'd like..

pad-rat 25 Nov 2013
In reply to fudoshin:

are the evolvs still available?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...