UKC

kalymnos on a budget

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 pc1983 21 Nov 2013
All,

I know there are a few discussions on this topic but some are relatively old. I've had a look on the internet and am struggling to find places that sleep a good number of people... Most places seem to be 3-5 people.

I am looking at organising a university club trip for some sport climbing in late August / early September (yes, I know it will be hot) and am looking for places that can sleep up to 12. Does anyone know of anywhere that fits the bill?

Cheers,

Pete
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 21 Nov 2013
In reply to pc1983:

You're right it will be hot, though folks manage. As you sound like you are on a bugdet it might be worth checking flight prices first - it is high season so I'm guessing it could be pretty pricey getting here,

Chris
 Russell Lovett 22 Nov 2013
In reply to pc1983: of all the places iv climed abroad kaly is the cheapest placr iv ever visited I would sugest you do the same as my son and I did and just book the flights when you get to kaly just have a wander around ask for prices in a few places ( dont worry thete iwill be loads of places not full) and then opt for what you like in the price range you can aford we got a studio apartment for € 100. For 1 week thats €100 for the room not each. It realy is that cheep . Its cheep to eat out to.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...