UKC

Clearout Ice axes, quasar tent, cams, rock shoes,

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
climberchris 23 Nov 2013
Having a further clearout, some stuff new. In Woking surrey if you want to collect or I can post. Payment by bank transfer or paypal gift, reasonable offers considered. Please email if you want any items as I won’t be able to get to the internet but can pickup emails easily on my phone. email for photos.

old Terra nova (wild country) Quasar mountain tent. £60. very well used for a number of years including being pitched for 2 months solid in the himalayas so UV has taken its toll. I've reproofed the outer so its pretty weather proof but seam tape is peeling. Had some mildew on the inner but cleaned up pretty well in the bath. Poles replaced so they are perfect. Think of it as good set of Quasar poles with free tent! £60

Iphone 3gs 8gb version. a warranty replacement, new less than two years ago but only had 1 years use. was on tesco mobile, not sure if its unlocked. With charger, box, case etc. £75 or offers.

Advent 4211 netbook, 10.1” screen, 80gb hard drive, 1gb ram, windows xp etc…. not used much, still has plastic packaging on case! With power pack, padded carry cased and all packaging. £40

Flexifoil sting 2.4 . unwanted prize, used once. £70 or make an offer.

CLOTHING & shoes

Marmot Ama dablam down jacket. Mens Large, grey. new with the tags still on. £80

Kathmandu softshell mens large, blue. worn once. £20

Arcteryx merino wool short sleeved t-shirt. mens large black/grey. unworn £30

Icebreaker mens boxers, medium black. couple of years old but never worn. £20

black diamond arc gloves XL mens black /grey never worn, £25

Outdoor Research tour gloves Mens medium. black. waterproof liners with leather palms. worn once or twice, new condition £15

Five ten sandals / canyoning shoes (not the ankle height canyoneers but have the same sole but different uppers) - like keens. neoprene / leather. email for photos. uk 10 euro 44.5 £20

Five ten warhawk. unused euro 47 uk 12 £35

Climbing Stuff:

Grivel matrix light Axe & hammer pair. Unused. both with "horn" finger rests. £135 for the pair

2x DMM HMS twistlock crabs. grey with red gates. used a couple of times, a few scratches. £10 posted, the pair.

Wild country tech friends 0.5, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3. used for a couple of years plenty of life left. £75 for all five.

wild country tech friend 1.0. used once or twice, almost perfect condition £25

wild country rigid friend. size 4. replaced the sling with 8mmm dyneema cord last year. not used much £15

Sportiva katana velcro 44.5. never worn, wrong size in box (replaced with 45.5). £40

Red chilli Spirit laceup. blue. UK 11 Euro 45.5 not used much £25 posted

Five ten spire uk 12 euro 47. super comfy, use on a few multipitch trad routes but barely shows on the soles. £25 posted

charlet moser abalakov tool. £11 posted

Mammut alpine light harness Large. used on a few snow plod climbs. as new £25 posted

Petzl croll ascender plus TORSE chest strap system. Croll used once, Torse never used. Older version of croll which is identical to the current one but without the black plastic handle cover. £25 together

Grivel axe leashes. yellow tape versions with rubber tip bungs. unused £9 posted

Other kit

thermarest compressible pillow. medium blue. never used, unwanted gift. £9 posted

Silva type 26 sighting compass and silva map case (case unused). Both for £9 posted

Terra nova superlight voyager. with groundsheet protector. seams have been silicone sealed, used for one night so perfect condition £250
 Arty 23 Nov 2013
In reply to climberchris:

Hi is the rigid friend the tech friend version rather than the really old one.
If so i'll have it please.
thanks Rich
 tonyaitch 23 Nov 2013

Yhm re Grivel Matrix lights and Sherpa softshell
 Arty 23 Nov 2013
Re ridged stem friend
what i meant was that i thought the later version prior to and running simultaneous in production was called a tech. It should have a long slot where the finger bar travels. It is also a lot lighter than the earlier older ridgeds.
 Tradical 24 Nov 2013

How much for only the Torse chest strap?
jakethegoldfish 24 Nov 2013

Hi can you mail me some pictures of the red chillies please

Jake
climberchris 24 Nov 2013
In reply to timmsy:

Its fairly old, I'm sure from the days before tech friends. Let me know your email address and I'll send you a picture.

> Re ridged stem friend

> what i meant was that i thought the later version prior to and running simultaneous in production was called a tech. It should have a long slot where the finger bar travels. It is also a lot lighter than the earlier older ridgeds.

climberchris 24 Nov 2013
In reply to TradRat:

For the the Torse alone, £8 posted.

> How much for only the Torse chest strap?

David Bibby 25 Nov 2013

yhm
 Maciekman 26 Nov 2013

yhm re Silva compass and map case
 Tim Sparrow 28 Nov 2013

If the Abalokov tool is still there …… me please!
 Craigyboy13 28 Nov 2013

have you sold the axes??
 Aletsch 29 Nov 2013

Hiya, interested in the:
Arcteryx merino wool short sleeved t-shirt. mens large black/grey. unworn £30black
diamond arc gloves XL mens black /grey never worn, £25

Are these still for sale?
 Hazie 29 Nov 2013

Chris, is the quasar still available?
climberchris 29 Nov 2013

The following have now sold:

Advent 4211 netbook,

Marmot Ama dablam down jacket

Kathmandu softshell

Icebreaker mens boxers

Five ten sandals

Grivel matrix light Axe & hammer pair

2x DMM HMS twistlock crabs

Wild country tech friends 0.5, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3.

TORSE chest strap

thermarest compressible pillow

Silva type 26 sighting compass and silva map case

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...