UKC

Grivel Quantum Tech Ice Axe Pair - Brand New £250

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Northern Star 25 Nov 2013
premier post photo
Hi, I purchased this pair of Grivel Quantum Tech Carbon Composite technical axes early this year for a trip to Scotland (but this never happened in the end). This year I'm off to Tenerife for the winter so again regretfully they won't be used - so they may as well go to a good home.

This pair of Axes are Brand New. They have never been used and still have all relevant shop tags attached. I'm looking for £250 (which is £80 less than I paid for them) or a very close offer.

Axes are located in Didsbury, South Manchester for collection or I'm happy to post at cost.

Please feel free to email me for more information and if you'd like me to call you back please add your phone number.

Best wishes, Andy
 supos 27 Nov 2013
In reply to Northern Star:

Fantastic axes. So versatile, perfect whether you're doing alpine or WI6.

I almost want to buy them just to have a new shiny pair. Buyer is getting a great deal.

I'm definitely interested in buying these, would you be able to send me some more pictures?
Northern Star 29 Nov 2013
In reply to william_john_smith:

Hi William, I don't have any more pictures at present as I'm away with work until tonight, but please drop me an email with your phone number if you're interested and I'll give you a call.

Andy

Alex Slipchuk 01 Dec 2013

Brilliant tools, if I had the spare, I'd buy them as a spare set.
Northern Star 02 Dec 2013

Thanks for the interest - these axes have now sold. Gone to a good home.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...