/ FS: DMM Cams CU4 - # 2.5 #3 #3.5 #4

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
grumpybear - BAD SELLER - on 25 Nov 2013 - user since 25/Nov/13
Price: 24

I have 4 DMM CU4's for sale, 24 each posted or willing to do possible deal for all four.
Sizes 2 - red, 2.5 - green, 3 - Blue, 3.5 - Silver.
See my pics here, all wires and slings are in mint condition having taken no major falls.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110777148902498065283/DMMCamsForSale
In reply to goldcoastjjc: Now 22 each. All available still.

Steve nevers on 26 Nov 2013
In reply to goldcoastjjc:

Have you used them much at all? They look pretty mint.
In reply to Steve nevers: They've been on my rack for around 6 months but hardly ever used, to memory I've placed them 3 times. Price dropped to 22 each or deal for multiple. All available still.

Steve nevers on 28 Nov 2013

Might take a couple, let me check sizes against my dragons.
humptydumpty - on 28 Nov 2013

Is this a new design? I assumed they were older as there are no holes in the lobes.
In reply to humptydumpty: yh there the newer ones, lightly used but moving away from climbing scene for a little time so clearing by rack away.

Reduced to twenty each, or a pair deal for 35 posted - all available still.

spacecadetjake - on 30 Nov 2013

How much for all 4?
guy xavier percival - on 30 Nov 2013

I would like to take all four. I have e-mailed you.
Guy
JHC - on 05 Dec 2013
In reply to grumpybear:

If it is not too late for the potential 'buyers' - I strongly suspect this to be a scam. See

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/ftfs-climbing-gear-and-lots-of-it/108452775

grumpybear, if this is not the case; defend yourself...
spacecadetjake - on 26 Dec 2013
In reply to JHC:

I didn't recieve my cams and I've emailed the guy with no reply ... does anyone know anything about this guy?
climber34neil - on 26 Dec 2013
In reply to spacecadetjake:

Sadly yes, I fear you have joined the list of people who have been ripped off im afraid, appears to have taken other people's money and not sent anything in return ( if there was anything to send! )
ads.ukclimbing.com
alan.goldbetter - on 26 Dec 2013
In reply to JHC:

JHC, Funny you should post that link. JUST for the record, the mountainproject link you posted is actually mine (and i am not grumpybear).

I have done transactions on both sites (as I split my time between VA and Finland), mostly to good reviews, so please, while grumpybear deserves a good trashing, my mountainproject account does not. I pulled the post simply because I started having trouble getting personal messages and wanted to figure out what was going on.

thanks,
Al

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.