UKC

Anyone regretting anything this year?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Denni 28 Nov 2013
Afternoon all,
hope you're all having a grand Thursday so far. Nothing much happening here on the south coast, a wee bit cold and no inclination to clear the garden leaves up!

Anyway I digress. As it comes to the end of the year, anyone have any regrets about things they have done or haven't done this year?

I'll kick off. I really am a mellow chap nearly all of the time but I regret that fact that I've managed to competely, properly lose my temper twice this year with a complete idiot that I should have known better to engage with. Both times with the same chap!

Last time I flipped like that was nearly 30 years ago when I was 15 and again that was due to a muppet I should have known better to speak to.

Still being objective about it, it has taught me to think about it a bit more and I probably won't make the same mistake for another 15 years, even though I managed to do it twice!

Anyone else care to share however trivial or major it may seem? Obviously you don't need to :0)
 dutybooty 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

I ate/drank 4 large slush puppies Tuesday night in the space of 20 minutes...I've spent the last two days with them violently trying to escape from both ends.

I regret not stopping at 3....
 The New NickB 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

It has been a really good year, my only real regret is a shortcut I took whilst running at night, which resulted in me crawling out of a utilities trench blooded and in pain.
Clauso 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

Regrets?... I've had a few, but then again...
abseil 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

I regret not noticing that Mrs Abseil had had her hair done. AGAIN. Must pay more attention.
OP Denni 28 Nov 2013
In reply to The New NickB:

Ouch indeed! I remember doing the same on exercise when I was in the Army, took a shortcut and ended up in a 20ft hole....
 Choss 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

Ill wager Skol is still regretting buying outsize trousers for his Lady, From Sportsdirect of all Places.
 afshapes 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:

Yep

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...