UKC

Looking for cheap accommodation in Geyikbayiri

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 uistboy 30 Nov 2013
Could anyone recommend a decent place to stay over christmas and new year. I had planned to camp at climbers garden but they are full and Josito have not returned my emails.

cheers

Andy
 alexbooker87 01 Dec 2013
In reply to uistboy:

Josito often take a while to return emails, several days can be the norm - maybe try the online booking form if you haven't already?

Rido Camp is another option, a bit newer and cheaper I believe. Jositio is very good though once you get hold of them!
mike1979 01 Dec 2013
In reply to uistboy:

We stayed at peak guest house. Very friendly and pretty cheap. Also great dinners!
 dan gibson 02 Dec 2013
In reply to uistboy:

Next door to josito is Kezban, it has a large camping area and is rarely full. Very much doubt you'd need to book even over xmas.
OP uistboy 02 Dec 2013
In reply to uistboy:

Thanks guys. Alex you were right, Josito did reply after a week.

They have plenty of camping space and told me just to turn up, no reservation required.
 Fiend 19 Dec 2013
In reply to uistboy:

Hiya,

Does anyone know which is the closest campsite to The Climber's Garden? Going to be meeting friends there for climbing so need to be close to hook up more easily. Josito looks close on Googlemaps BUT I have been warned it's a 15 minute walk back up to the "main" road and to CG, which would start getting a bit tedious.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...