/ Jöttnar Clothing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Beano on 08 Dec 2013
Hi

Looking at the Jöttnar range has anyone ever used their salopettes ?

Steve
In reply to Beano:

I've got a pair to review for UKC. I've been wearing them a bit and just last week I did my first little ice climb of the season using them - but I haven't had the weather yet to really give them a full try out.
Denni on 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Beano:

You're a bit buggered if your chest is over 44, your waist is larger than 36 and your inside leg is longer than 32.
mux - on 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Beano:

I have a pair and think they are ace. Fit great very stretchy. Did a review on my blog.. its in my profile
Beano on 09 Dec 2013
In reply to Beano:

Thanks Toby and Mux for the heads up much appreciated
DoverPiker - on 09 Dec 2013
In reply to Denni:

Yep I would love to give the pants a go but with a 36" inside leg.....they may be a bit short....ah well I'll have to stick with me bubbly chocolate ie my much altered paramo gear. Does anybody know what the sleeve/arm length is like on the jacket, are we talking lovely Rab like lengths or montane short arse lengths??

Will
ads.ukclimbing.com
Beano on 16 Dec 2013
In reply to Beano:

Well my New salopettes arrived today and they are a perfect fit, I am normally a 34' so went for the L just so I have the opportunity to layer up if need be and its a nice close fit so now looking forward to hitting the cairngorms once the snow comes in !!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.