/ FREE: DVD Anvil, the story of Anvil

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
johnj on 10 Dec 2013 - 86.112.78.158 whois?
"At 14 they made a pact to rock forever they meant it"

Morning Campers:) I'll mail this for free to the first address that someone mails to me.

cheers x
smile - on 10 Dec 2013
In reply to johnj:

still available?
johnj on 11 Dec 2013 - 86.112.78.158 whois?
In reply to smile:

Hello mate, no sorry it's gone, I couldn't post this before as forum software wouldn't let me reply to op till another user has replied, maybe the user who sent address first will read this and mail it on to you after? I'll email him just to notify. Cheers
Blue Straggler - on 11 Dec 2013
In reply to johnj:

I hope you watched it with the director and "Lips" doing the DVD commentary before passing it on!
johnj on 11 Dec 2013 - 86.112.78.158 whois?
In reply to Blue Straggler:

I don't recall that bit, but it was last year, its packed up now ready to go north!
minus273degrees - on 11 Dec 2013
In reply to johnj:

this could end up being quite interesting if it keeps getting posted on bit like a UKC library
johnj on 12 Dec 2013 - 86.112.78.158 whois?
In reply to minus273degrees:

Hello mate, I was given it in the first place by a good friend, so have passed it on to the next party, and notified him of someone else was interested and he replied, that was a good idea, so it's now out of my hands, like a game of pass the parcel. It cost me 1.20 to post second class and 20p for envelope, so as I got it for free all things considered was a cheep rental as I kept hold of it for a year:)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.