A challenging and varied role in the outdoor industry with world class brands and a dynamic team
Working Monday- Friday hours negotiable but around 8.30-4.30, based in our Wallsend distribution centre, you will be responsible for-
- Processing, assessment and actioning of product returns from both end consumers and retailers.
- Communication to consumers and retailers on your course of action.
- Negotiating more than satisfactory outcomes with end customers
- Documentation, monitoring and reporting of returns/ trends and liaising with suppliers on this data.
In addition to the above core role, being based in our customer service teams office, you will also be involved in-
- Customer service/ basic sales and order processing enquiries.
- Technical support for end consumer and retailer.
- Management of company test pool
Ideal candidates will have-
- A strong background and passion for outdoor equipment, in particular footwear, packs and hardware.
- Previous experience in retail / customer service
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality.
- A desire and passion for service excellence
- Ability to work under own drive and initiative, excellent prioritisation skills and telephone manner.
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player.
- An attractive salary with annual review
- Company pension scheme ( after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.