Skiing forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Ski helmets

Denni on 12 Dec 2013
Hi folks,
any recommendations for ski lids?

I know they have to conform to one of three standards and they have class A and B and work it out apparently with a drop test and other bits and bobs but I could be completely wrong...so if I am, can someone please enlighten me?

Ideally, I'd like padded ears and maybe a peak and a goggle strap at the back, only because that Is what I used to have and I liked it. I've been looking at the Salomon Patrol and Prophets because they fit my head and also the Giro Seam.

I've no idea about new technology for ski helmets so could do with some useful advice. I'll be using it for beginner snowboarding and won't be using earphones with it! Would also be good if I could easily fit a Go Pro onto it as long as this doesn't compromise its use or if you've any other ideas about go proing and best way to record your outings, then I'd also appreciate that.

Thanks in advance, Den
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums