/ Cheap Podsacs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
m0unt41n on 14 Dec 2013
I posted a message in this forum to say I had found Podsac selling some of their stuff with 30+% discount, good prices for Black Ice and X-Pod (35% off). The mods pulled the post, god knows why, anyhow, the sale seems to be still on. I have nothing to do with Podsac, just bought some of their stuff.
due - on 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

Someone from Planet X started posting, I hope that didn't have anything to do with it getting pulled.

I did want an XPod, but have reservations. If they head in a different direction, will the warranty be worth anything when they can't repair/replace it? They also say they're going to drop the prices by selling direct, so might the new stuff (whatever it is) be similarly priced anyway?
The Lemming - on 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

My Pod super tear-drop is twenty years old next year. :-)

Is the new stuff built to the same quality?
m0unt41n on 14 Dec 2013
In reply to due:

I have an X-Pod and its bomb proof, can carry 25 to 30 Kg comfortably.
I also have Black Ice which for me is ideal, bit like a Crux AK47-X but without the problems. And a Teardrop for holidays.

I posted because I thought there might be risk that they will not make them anymore and now is the last chance to get one.

I ordered a Black Ice so I had a replacement when mine wears out in case I cant get one later and it was only 99. Norton on my computer freaked out at the security certificate when trying to buy it, I guess because the website is Podsac but you end up at Planet X.

I think Planet X posted because someone else had the same problem.

Anyhow X-Pod or Black Ice for 99.99 cant be bad.

ads.ukclimbing.com
m0unt41n on 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

Just looked and the X-Pod is 129.99 not 99.99 I was confusing it with the Alpine 50

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.