UKC

Youtube movie maker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
johnj 15 Dec 2013
How do, obviously I could spend a lot of time looking and trying to find a good solution, but am looking for a free moviemaker for you tube, has to beadle to deal with go pro, but also other formats. Also needs to run on windows 8

cheers for any input
 Blue Straggler 15 Dec 2013
In reply to johnj:

> has to beadle

I think it's Lisa Riley these days as Beadle is dead, but you get a max £500 instead of £250
johnj 15 Dec 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Funny old thing back up at basics in Leeds in the late 90's, I previously met that lass of dimerdale who went onto corrie, I may have kissed her but that could well have bin Johny the real rock star in a parallel universe and I just went home much later and somewhat lonely for a Sherman....

But back in the real world, just after Butch got killed, he was there as large as life, eyes shinning like a black star, I'm like to me mate Roachy (real name by the way), 'look there's Butch man, let me go and have a chat' Not sin him since, no doubt he's still flying high on Ilkey mo-oor
 Mark Collins 15 Dec 2013
In reply to johnj:

Not sure about W8, but I use Movie Maker that comes with W7 and that works fine with my Go Pro HD Hero 2, Acer Aspire One 722, and youtube. I would have thought there would be something similar with W8, but nothings certain.
johnj 15 Dec 2013
In reply to Mark Collins:

Hi Mark, if movie maker works Microsoft is a good start, I forgot bout that one. cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...