UKC

Phantom Ultra

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SteveHolmes 15 Dec 2013
The Phantom Ultra has been discontinued. Anyone know where I can get a pair home or abroad? Size 41 or 41.5?
 funnybunnytom1 15 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:

Try and contact "The Mountain Boot Company" themselves. They are the uk distributors for scarpa and grivel so give them a go??
OP SteveHolmes 15 Dec 2013
In reply to funnybunnytom1:

Already done that, none left in my size but thanks for the idea.

Steve
 xplorer 15 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:

I can let you know tomorrow! Keep an eye on the thread.
OP SteveHolmes 15 Dec 2013
In reply to xplorer:

Will do cheers......
 crayefish 17 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:
I know... I was pissed when I found out. I f*cking LOVE my ultras. But if you have a worn pair already you can get them resoled (or if you don't, get a worn pair second hand and resole them).

Hard one to find though as they never sold in the US. UK and Europe classified forums are your best bet.
Post edited at 15:13
fil-p 17 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:

Have a pair of 42's I don't use if they're any good for you
OP SteveHolmes 17 Dec 2013
In reply to crayefish:
Hey, I havent owned a pair yet but have recently bought a pair of Rebel Carbon GTX and I love them. My Baturas dont fit so well anymore and so tried a mates pair of Ultra's on and they are sweet, much better fit for my skinny feet these days!
Post edited at 19:28
OP SteveHolmes 17 Dec 2013
In reply to fil-p:
hey there,
How much you looking for your pair of 42's and how much abuse have they had? Pictures would be appreciated if possible.
fil-p 17 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:

They've had light use. Mainly tooling and couple of days winter use. If you give me your email address I'll send you some photos
OP SteveHolmes 18 Dec 2013
In reply to fil-p:

Sent email in a pm cheers
OP SteveHolmes 20 Dec 2013
In reply to fil-p:

> They've had light use. Mainly tooling and couple of days winter use. If you give me your email address I'll send you some photos

I emailed you my details mate? Any chance of a picture?
fil-p 20 Dec 2013
In reply to SteveHolmes:

Hi steve. I've been checking my emails and nothings come through. Email me your details on this 1. philpowell35@yahoo.co.uk cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...