UKC

FS: LS trango extremes, Omegas, Canon 400d etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Hannes 17 Dec 2013
premier post photo
For sale is a selection of stuff I don't need anymore. All prices are with postage but I would prefer to sell these things face to face, if you can pick up from North London take off a tenner. Link to gallery of all the items: http://imgur.com/a/QKI3a#0 . If I post an item I want payment to my bank account before sending the items

First up is a pair of size 47 (12) La Sportiva Trango Extremes, the older yellow version. Lovely boots but I can't justify having two pairs of lightweight boots. They have happily served me in -15C in the alps ice climbing as well as severes in Wales in pouring rain. They are in good nick, inner soles have been lost a long time ago so you'll be getting a pair of brand new Scarpa insoles if you want them. Outer soles are in good nick. They will leak ever so slightly if it is pouring down but I've never gotten wet winter climbing, even in a melting Wales. £120 posted.

Second: Well used pair of Scarpa Omegas in size 12 (UK) without inners, inners moulded while away. These have been used on a month long expedition to Kyrgyzstan and obviously look a bit rough on the outside. The midfoot has been stretched by a ski tech so they are a bit wider fitting than the standard Omega. They outer shells are in a good condition apart from lots of cosmetic scratches and a small tear on the inside (picture included), soles are in decent nick. They will need a pair of new laces. Price, give me an offer, I'd rather someone get use of them with a pair of new inners than throwing them in the bin.

Third: A pair of brand spanking new Scarpa Omegas size 13 (UK). These were bought on a whim to replace the other knackered pair but the I realised I wasn't going to use them anytime soon. No picture included as they are brand new, just look on the scarpa website. The inners haven't been heat moulded and they have have not left the box more than once to try them before buying. £140 posted

Fourth: A pair of blue anazasi moccasins size 10.5. Used about five times but then I gave up as they were completely the wrong shape for my feet. I've put them through the washing machine so they don't stink, not that I used them enough for that anyway. £25 posted (take off a fiver for these if picking up)

Fifth: A pair of Michelin city tyre 26x1.4. Used for about 50 miles before bike had absolute meltdown and now I live walking distance to work so they are just sitting under the bed. Price, give me an offer so I don't have to throw them away.

Lastly, Canon 400D with a sigma 18-125mm f3.5-5.6, 10.1 mpix camera. Camera and lens in good nick but eyecup is missing but you hardly notice it. I've lost enough of these not to bother about it any more and they cost about £3 off ebay if you want one. Also included are two Sandisk CF memory cards (1+4gb), three batteries (two original canon, one third party), two chargers, bag, UV filter and no name circular polariser. The camera is well looked after, screen is not scratched and the only visible wear is on the rubbery bits and the hot shoe where it has gone a little shiny. Sensor is recently cleaned and free of dust and scratches. Nice little camera and very convenient lens but I can't justify three DSLR bodies so it has to go. Price £210, add a tenner and I can send a 16gb memory card with it as well

Send me an email through the forums and I will get back to you, if you include your phone number I will give you a ring instead
OP Hannes 29 Dec 2013
In reply to Hannes:

Anazasis are gone and last try to sell this lot before it goes on ebay

Canon 400D £190 posted
Omegas size 13 £100 posted
Trangos £80 posted
Omega shells free plus postage
Tyres, free plus postage
nightfire 31 Dec 2013
In reply to Hannes:

I'll take the size 13 Omega if they are still available? Thanks, Phil
 Camm 01 Jan 2014
In reply to Hannes:
Forgot to e-mail, shoes turned up, very pleased with them. Cheers
OP Hannes 07 Jan 2014
In reply to nightfire:

Sorry, missed your post earlier. The omegas are still available if you want them
OP Hannes 16 Jan 2014
In reply to Hannes:

Omegas are now gone as well
OP Hannes 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Hannes:

La sportivas are also gone now

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...