UKC

Winter Kit Sale - Vipers, Terminators, Nepals...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Nick Harvey 22 Dec 2013
premier post photo
Hi All,

Having a clear-out as realised I was hoarding a load of stuff I am never going to use...

Open to offers. All prices include postage of the recorded variety.

AXES
Black Diamond Viper Axes, Pair - £200
Old version. Well used but in fair nick. Haven't used since 2008 as got Nomics, kept these for Scotland but always ended up reaching for the Nomics. Hammer and Adze (not the puny micro ones). With Fangs (hook thing at bottom) fitted for better leashless climbing. Including standard Android leashes as fitted in picture (and gaffer taped up a bit but sure it will come off fine) - these sell, it seems, for £40 each! If you must use a leash, these are the ones. I can throw in three old picks - well used (used to be a over-filing demon) but serviceable. The only advantage of the newer orange Vipers that I can see is the fang doesn't obstruct the spike, but maybe I am wrong.

CRAMPONS
DMM Terminators - £70
With anti-balling plates. Again, well used, last on chalk hence some rust. With unused spare monos and mixed points and all the spacers. One bolt replaced with a third party bolt (and prob stronger for it!). Not sure the design of these has ever changed which tells how good they are. They won't impress anyone with their worn looks, but they'll climb just the same.

LEASHES
Quark clipper leashes - £25
Going full leashless scared the cripes out of me when I first got Nomics so I climbed with these on my harness. They actually work fine on Nomics (the first gen certainly had the hole for the bolt). But then I manned up and haven't used more than a couple of times. So these fit Quarks and Nomics, though not sure what generations (I imagine if there is the bolt hole in the shaft, they'll fit).

BOOTS
La Sportiva Nepal Extremes - Size 44 - £60
Old but life in them yet. I wear size 9 shoes.

I can take/send more photos, and if you have any questions, just post below or email me direct.

Payment via bank transfer before I post anything please.
I am long time lurker, occasional poster. You can check my profile and blogs and decide if I seem legit (I am so legit).

C'mon, buy yourself a Christmas present!

Thanks,

Nick
http://nickonice.blogspot.co.uk/
http://northnorwayice.blogspot.co.uk/
OP Nick Harvey 24 Dec 2013
I should add, I would consider splitting the leashes and the axes.

And am very open to offers.
 forcan 27 Dec 2013
In reply to Nick Harvey:

YHM re the Terminators....
OP Nick Harvey 27 Dec 2013
In reply to forcan:

Received and replied.

Also boots sold.
OP Nick Harvey 27 Dec 2013
Crampons now sold too.

January Sales price reductions for axes - £180
 stuart58 31 Dec 2013
In reply to Nick Harvey:
U consider reducing price of boots

OP Nick Harvey 31 Dec 2013
In reply to stuart58:

Boots have gone I'm afraid.
OP Nick Harvey 02 Jan 2014

BLACK THURSDAY* PRICE REDUCTION FOR AXES - now £160

*in that I still have a hangover from NYE.
Post edited at 09:25
 Rich Tyler 02 Jan 2014
In reply to Nick Harvey:

yhm
OP Nick Harvey 03 Jan 2014
In reply to Rich Tyler:
Ta Rich, as do you.
OP Nick Harvey 03 Jan 2014
In a late flurry of activity, everything has gone. I bid you all adieu.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...