UKC

rocks recall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 squirrel00 27 Dec 2013
just got mine back this morning ,with free qd everything good
 Firestarter 03 Jan 2014
In reply to squirrel00:

Still not got mine - patience starting to wear a bit thin now.
In reply to Firestarter:

I have just sent a snotty email
 StuDoig 06 Jan 2014
In reply to mh554:
Snotty e-mails aren't going to get your rocks back any quicker, a few aspects WC could have handled better - but constructive feedback rather than ranting is much more useful, and might actually get you a better / quicker response.

I received an e-mail from them last week in response to a query and they were claiming the next batch will be sent out 9th Jan and "expect" all uk replacements to be returned by the end of Jan. I think it said about 1/2 returns were sent out on the last batch.

Cheers,

Stu
 Mike Highbury 06 Jan 2014
In reply to StuDoig: Do you think that he might just be taking the piss out of those massive bores on the other thread who have never lost their enthusiasm for whinging about all of this?

In reply to StuDoig:

Basically said that I wasnt happy with lack of info and I would have prefered an "I dont know" than flase information as to delivery date. Which wsa meant to be 7-10 days from an email on 27/11/13.
Not that snotty really.
 StuDoig 06 Jan 2014
In reply to Mike Highbury:

No would be the short answer. Why, what makes you think he was?
 StuDoig 06 Jan 2014
In reply to mh554:

Fair enough - communications have been pretty dire from WC (also mentioned in my original e-mail to them).

Cheers,

Stuart
 Mike Highbury 06 Jan 2014
In reply to StuDoig:
> No would be the short answer. Why, what makes you think he was?

Given all that has gone before on the other thread, it just seemed likely that he was.
Post edited at 14:47

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...