UKC

A happy creative new year

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
A happy new year to all who are working creatively in outdoor pursuits and/or industrious careers.
 abr1966 01 Jan 2014
In reply to Gordon Stainforth:

And you Gordon.....you'll be pleased to hear that a 12 year old lad showed me a picture from one of your books rlier in the week....it was really new and inspiring to him. Something really nice about the timframe....!
 Duncan Beard 01 Jan 2014

A happy new year to all climbers. I'm hoping for good things this year. Due to inspiration from the creative types I've gone from VDiff to VS, done the Cuillin traverse (excellent book Gordon!) and hoping to go to the Picos de Europa & the Alps this year. And I'm only 52! Lots more fun times to be had I hope!
Dunc
 Al Evans 01 Jan 2014
In reply to Duncan Beard:

Oh to be that young, handle the next ten years very carefully if you want to be climbing in your late 60's or 70's.
 BusyLizzie 01 Jan 2014

And a very happy new year to all, and my thanks to everyone who has climbed with me, inspired me, sold me gear, challenged me, had patience with me, made me laugh. I don't contribute a lot to these forums but I do enjoy them!

There was something you posted a while ago, Gordon, and I can't remember exactly what you said: something like "there is no creativity without pain", which is true. But "working creatively" sums up so many of the best pleasures in life. Yippee.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...