UKC

Anyone had a pair of Sportiva Trangos resoled

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I've worn the soles out on my Trangos, but the uppers have still got a fair amount of life left in them.

Has anyone had a pair of Trangos resoled? It's going to cost about £50 so I need to know if it is worth my while - or should I save up for a pair of the new Scarpa Mantas which, by the looks of things, have a more durable sole.

Cheers,

Tom
 gilliesp 02 Jan 2014
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:

Just to say I have several pairs boots resoled and without a doubt every one has been worth it. My Nepal Extremes were rejuvenated for less than 20% of the cost of a new pair. If you are happy with the boots otherwise, resole them.
 jshields 02 Jan 2014
In reply to gilliesp:

+1 Had both Trangos and Nepals done, well worth it.
Jon
 jaggy bunnet 02 Jan 2014
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:

Who do you recomend to resole the Trangos ? ive got a pair that i cant bare to throw out.
 CurlyStevo 02 Jan 2014
In reply to jaggy bunnet:

feet first will most likely do it, I had them do my nepals, they are the only resoler I know of that will replace the midsole on nepals.
 stuart58 02 Jan 2014
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide: where are u . I live in lancashire there are 2 places here goggle boot resolving I think one is lancashire sport or something like that i had mine done excellent service

gilliesp 05 Jan 2014
In reply to stuart58:

Meant to say all my resoling was done by Cheshire Shoe Repairs. I always had a short phone discussion with them before sending the footwear.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...