For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Head torch - 200 lumens APEX Extreme by Princeton Tec [NEW]

tigertim - on 03 Jan 2014 - user since 26/Aug/08
Price: 60

Head torch - 200 lumens APEX Extreme by Princeton Tec [NEW]

THIS ITEM IS NEW, BOXED AND HAS NEVER BEEN USED - I have the exchange receipt delivery note and packaging is unopened.

Perfect for winter sports.

I bought this head torch and ordered it in back but it arrived in orange. It took ages (longer than expected) for the return/exchange and as I had a mountaineering training course I had to buy another head torch urgently. I now have more head torches than I need so kept this one (in black) boxed and unopened.

This is one of the brightest and longest lasting head torches on the market which is regulated. This means that the brightness levels stay the same throughout the battery life - unregulated head torches start off bright, but as the battery life decreases so does the brightness.

The battery pack is attached to the lamp on a long cable which means that you can keep the batteries warm in your pocket making it ideal for winter sports. By keeping the batteries warm they last longer. When batteries are outside (e.g. on the head) and get cold they run out faster.

It also means that the lamp is really light on the head.

I'm in central Milton Keynes. Price does NOT include delivery. Batteries are not supplied.

*Look up Princeton Tex - APEX Extreme for full details*.
http://www.princetontec.com/apex-extreme

Message me to meet up and see it/buy it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums