Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - JetBoil Flash problems?

CharlieMack - on 05 Jan 2014
I am on my 3rd Jetboil flash that doesn't work!

Bought one last year that started, but then proceeded to flare up the outside of the flask (on the neoprene sleeve) and then the flame adjuster fell off! So i returned it. The second one just wouldn't start, straight out of the box in store. I hadn't touched it, i asked the manager to show me it's operation, in case i was doing something wrong. It wouldn't do anything straight from the box, so i just asked for a refund.
This winter my current stove died, so i thought i'd punt again and get a jetboil since, if they work, they are really convenient and pack into themselves etc. So got one for xmas, and low and behold, when i start it up, it flares a little, then goes out. Now no gas goes through the burner unit, and i can't do anything with it.

So yet again, i'm forced to return it to the shop!
Has anyone else had any sort of similar problems, or am i just extremely unlucky?! I mean, how hard can it be, screw in the gas, turn it on, and ignite...
... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums