/ FS: 2 pairs of boots (ski touring and alpine climbing 8/42)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
cdpej on 05 Jan 2014 - user since 29/Apr/13
Price: 70
Boots for sale

Ski touring boots.
Scarpa Laser. Brand new unused non-thermofit liner. One of the most popular ski touring boots. Size 8 (mondo 26.5). These boots have been well used and insert on one toe is slightly damaged so that they cant be used with Dynafit bindings. Fine to use with Fritschi or similar bindings and they are also a brilliant ice climbing boot. All rivets were tightened up in Sanglard sport earlier in the year. 30 plus postage. I like these boots so much have bought an identical pair that can be used with Dynafit and kept my old liner.

Alpine climbing boots:
Asolo Alpinist GTX. UK 8 (42). Modern light weight alpine climbing boot (B2). These climb beautifully but are slightly too small for me. 40 plus postage. Used for one Alpine season.
http://www.ellis-brigham.com/products/asolo/alpinist-gtx-boots/283103

Phil Jardine
BStar - on 05 Jan 2014
In reply to cdpej:

Where are you based? I'm interested in the Asolo's, can you send a photo? Your profile isn't accepting emails so you might have to email me first to get my address.

cdpej on 05 Jan 2014
In reply to BStar:
In Bristol like you! Come round and try them on if you want. Have changed my profile to accept email
helehan - on 05 Jan 2014
In reply to cdpej:

I"d also be interested in the Asolos if they're still going?
cdpej on 06 Jan 2014
In reply to helehan:

someone is coming round to try them tonight but if they dont fit will let you know
cdpej on 06 Jan 2014
In reply to cdpej:

Asolos sold. Lasers still for sale
ads.ukclimbing.com
Oli_31 - on 06 Jan 2014
In reply to cdpej:

emailed re: Lasers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.