UKC

REC Provider in the South East

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 LucaC 06 Jan 2014
I'm after some recommendations for a 16 hour rec first aid provider, in the south east, to do my first aid cert with before my spa and ml assessments. I've seen a few but they all seem to be classroom based, which is fine if the teaching is good, but I've had some terribly dull experiences with poor trainers in the past!
 Kermi 06 Jan 2014
In reply to LJC:

Good Morning - I have just used http://www.juliapichtraining.co.uk/ and I have to say it is the first "First Aid" course where everything slotted into place. We did a mix of classroom based training and this was then backed up with scenarios in the forest outside our training venue. We asked for additional scenarios relating to fallen climbers etc which were added into the mix. I have to say that I learned more than I thought I would when playing the role of a casualty. We had one person on the course who performed an award winning simulation of someone "fitting" which provoked a genuine response from the other course members as they left the classroom! Highly recommended.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...