UKC

New Forest Runners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tony the Blade 06 Jan 2014
A couple of months ago I posted requesting info on running ultra marathons, I got a reply from a member of NFR's who suggested I go.

Who was it that posted? I'm thinking of going this Sunday and just wanted to see if you would be there.

I've just joined the Facebook group (as Heisenberg Sändêrs - work protection pseudonym) and am looking forward to running with a club for the first time in my life.

Cheers, Tony
 birdie num num 06 Jan 2014
In reply to Tony the Blade:

Num Num ran with the NFR's a few years ago (From New Milton Sports Centre) just as a guest, as he was down there on business. And a great welcoming bunch they were too.
Chesher cat 07 Jan 2014

It was me! The club meets on sunday mornings at Wilverley Enclosure car park at 9:30. Can't always make sundays and not there sadly this week. However, the club does meet on tuesday and thursday evenings at the link below.

www.newforestrunners.co.uk/findus.html

Hope that helps

CC
In reply to Chesher cat:

Ah, that's right, I remember now

I've seen the website, and joined the FB group, all that remains is to actually get out there. See you soon
Removed User 11 Jan 2014

this event looks interesting, just entered their 50k
http://nakedstrength.co.uk/events/the-new-forest-running-festival-2014/
seb
In reply to Removed Usersebastian74:

Yeah, I've seen that. I'm thinking about the Half on Sunday as the 50k has come a little too early for me.

Are you entering, Seb?
Removed User 12 Jan 2014

Yes,I've entered 50k so I have to increase my weekly mileage with regular long runs to finish comfortably, though most certainly not competitively
Sebastian
In reply to Removed Usersebastian74:

Good luck with that. I did 10m today, first time in ages, feeling ok but for a slightly sore knee.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...